Visit the following main content archives of McQuarro.com:

Welcome- McQuarro.com-Archive

Is the word love important? I don't know but for me, you are more important. Do you know why? Because how can I say I love you if you're not here. -McQuarro.com

Learn More

Blog-Archive

This is McQuarro.com\Archive .A Blog for information purpose . I designed this blog for any one who want a info . Blog-Archive can work as a file\folder for any category with low-pics but high effective . Why don't you see this archive folders and try to use it for your info ? -McQuarro.com

Read More
McQuarro.com

McQuarro.com,Archive

Liverpool sells striker Luis Suarez to Barcelona

According to media reports, the Uruguayan player’s transfer fee stands at about €88 million


Spanish football club Barcelona has agreed to sign a 5-year contract with Liverpool striker Uruguayan Luis Suarez, the official websites of the football clubs said on Friday.


Next week Suarez will fly to Barcelona for a medical examination, and later sign a contract. The footballer will play under number 9 in the Spanish football club.

“It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain,” Suarez said. “Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club (Liverpool) and with the city, but most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it. We will always be Liverpool supporters,” the footballer added.

“I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife’s family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right,” Suarez said.

According to media reports, the Uruguayan player’s transfer fee stands at about €88 million. Suarez is currently serving a four-month ban for biting Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup match.





Leave a Reply








Blog